Currently we don’t have an open bloggers application. However, if you are interested in blogging for us, please first read our Bloggers Guidelines further below, and if you are ok with them please contact dimplelegs Resident (bloggers/facebook manager), or hjh69 Resident (general manager), via an SL in-world Notecard (IMs get capped).
So far, we are privileged to have our items blogged by the following amazing bloggers (in alphabetical order of blog title)…
- Abi Loves – Blog – Flickr (aisle.aura)
- Kim Rose – Blog – Flickr (amyrose.mcandrews)
- Aisle Aura – Blog – Flickr (aisle.aura)
- Baye is beautiful – Blog – Flickr (niastjames12)
- Biah Sabb – Blog – Flickr (biahmore)
- BOBBIE EDEN – Blog – Flickr (Bobbie Eden)
- Bonnie’s life style – Blog – Flickr (blackrose.edring)
- Elise Onmura – Flickr (Elise Onmura)
- Gabby Jaws FASHION BLABBER BLOG – Blog – Flickr – (Gabby Jaws)
- Jewelstyle Second Life – Blog – Flickr – (Jewel Doune)
- Joce Style – Blog – Flickr – (ljoce712)
- Kritika Style – Blog – Flickr (Kritiika)
- LA OTRA PUERTA – Blog – Flickr – (Milena Inaka ♥)
- LISAMELINNA FASHION – Blog – Flickr (Lisamelinna) *
- Los Bixitos – Blog – Flickr – (nuria resident)
- M&H fashion blog – Blog – Flickr – (Heidi Feden)
- M & L TOP SHOP – Blog – Flickr – (Leidy Genna)
- Mandy (Taking a few clients!) 🙂 – Flickr – (mandylovsyou)
- Maye Neisser – Blog – Flickr – (mayelai)
- ~ Meow Meow ~… Kitten Life ♥ – Blog – Facebook – Flickr – (msdanithax)
- .::Moustique::.. – Blog – Flickr – (Moustique Heartsdale)
- nekostacia – Flickr – (Stacia Reinoir)
- Rachel Swallows & Falcon Ghost (Swallows Gallery) – Flickr (elenamicheals.core)
- PJ’sNewWorld – Blog – Flickr (pattyjess.dagger)
- Second Life Blog Angelfish – Blog – Flickr – Facebook (NefrytkaResident)
- Sensually Closet – Blog – Facebook – Flickr (Diana Venture)
- SL Life&Style – Blog – Flickr – (arweenwhitfield)
- SL Treasure – Blog – Flickr (Helhis Sorensen)
- SUBLIME FASHION BLOG – Blog – Flickr – (Runa Cos)
- Sunday Whitewood – Blog – Flickr1 – Flickr2 – Facebook – (sunday.whitewood)
- Violetta Raine – Flickr (violettta7)
- Virtual NightMare Styling – Blog – Flickr – (kare Karas)
- WatermelonShots – Blog – Facebook – Flickr – (Amanda Sole)
♥ Thank you! ♥
We are also privileged to have previously worked with the following amazing bloggers…
- All About Second Life by Yani – Blog – Flickr – (Yani Dabutan) –
- Bonita’s Closet – Blog – Flickr – (bonita_luminos)
- Carmentis Photography – Blog – Flickr – (Carmentis Resident) –
- Charm’s Closet – Blog – Flickr (Charmingho Ho)
- ღCαทτiทнσ ∂α Pαρρατyღ – Blog – Flickr – (Patricia Bravitz)
- Cocktail Clothes – Blog – Flickr – (Aly Solano) –
- Cordelia McMasters | Blogger – Flickr –
- cherry’s Style – Blog – Flickr (ςђєяяч’s Ⓢʇץℓǝ)
- Destiny Mynx – Blog – Facebook – Flickr – (Destiny Mynx)
- Fashion on Stylight – Blog – Flickr (melledd1980.riddler) *
- Fashion & Moda – Blog – Flickr – (Seya fashionmoda)
- FEVER PITCH – Blog – Flickr (Melly Clarrington)
- Freya’s Second World – Blog – Flickr – (Freya April)
- Gata Citron – Flickr (Gata Citron) *-
- I ♥ my Designers – Blog – Flickr – (Amelie777 – SL ♥ [Blogger])
- INSTINCT IN FASHION – Blog – Flickr (Tha Gushiken)
- Jadey Zimermann – Blog – Flickr – (jade.silverblade) *-
- Jaida’s Blog – Flickr – (Jaida)
- Karumi Admiral – Blog – Facebook – Flickr – (bianquinha.admiral) *
- KUSHEDforeal – Blog – Flickr (Megg WiseLatte)
- Lori Novo – Blog – Flickr – (Lori Novo)
- Lord Wasabi SL fashion arena – Blog – Flickr – (Lord Wasabi)
- MOFO Style – Blog – Flickr – (mofo_style)
- Nergalia Nekro – Blog – Flickr – (♣♦ Lilly von Nekro ♦♣) *-
- Pretty Woman Crazy – Blog – Flickr (🌷🌸 Celina Kitai 🌷🌸) *-
- Rosie – Blog – Flickr (ritakii)
- __R_O_Y_A_L_S_ – Blog – Flickr – (kamriona) *
- ♥Sara Leimes Blog♥ – Blog – Flickr (Sara Leimes) *
- SL Fashion Blog – Blog – Flickr – (Kamyla Taelynn) –
- Soulier Rouge – Blog – Flickr – (sarah.alcove) *
♥ Thank you! ♥
These guidelines are not strict rules, just a common point of reference. We are always open to discuss anything that troubles you, and above all we’d like you to have fun. Thank you!
♥ Generally we estimate that 3-4 posts per month is a reasonable rate (more is always welcome *giggles*). We do consider imperative that HEC items at events will always get blogged. Nevertheless, if you think it’s too much, please let us know how many posts you think you can handle per month (hopefully not less than 2 per month). It may help you to know that currently we rarely make more than 3-4 items per month.
♥ The HEC Bloggers group is our current means of “mass” communication. We consider self-explanatory that all of you angels follow the group notices, hence getting the posted items too. If for some reason you think you can’t blog a posted item within 10-15 days from the date it appears in the group, please let us know (for event items, we would appreciate it if you blog about them within a week or 10 days max).
♥ All HEC Bloggers Packs include a Notecard called “HEC to bloggers …”, with detailed info about the items they contain. Please feel free to contact hectic1 for any extra information you may need.
♥ If you (don’t or) can’t post at least the event items every month, and you haven’t let us know what the problem is, we will contact you via a Notecard or via Flickr mail, asking what troubles you. If you don’t get back to us within a few days we are very sorry but we will have to remove you from the group without any further notice. We’ll be happy to invite you back when you are ready again 🙂
♥ When you blog a HEC item, notify us about your post by sending a group-notice to the HEC Blogegrs group (you all have group-notice rights in that group). Also, you should add/tag “hec-fashion” and “slhjh69” on your flickr photos.
♥ In the end of each month we expect your Monthly Report posted in the group (a notecard listing your blog & flickr links of all HEC related posts).
♥ We can also invite you to the public HEC group as a blogger, meaning you will have group-notice rights there too. This way you can let the whole public group know about your post. Please let us know if you are interested.
♥ Provided you notify us about your posts, and that you have set the right permissions for us to do so (it’s totally up to you), we include your work in our HEC Blogged (Thank you!) galleries on Flickr, and in our HEC Blogged (Thank you!) collection on Goggle+.
♥ All of you amazing angels appear in the HEC website’s Bloggers page, in chronological order of joining (https://hecfashion.wordpress.com/bloggers/). If there is any information about you that you would like us to add or remove, please let us know.
♥ Most (if not all) HEC items come with unlimited colors, and SL materials especially made for their specific fabrics (bumpiness and shininess). They look best when you have the Advanced Lighting Model setting enabled in the Graphics preferences of your viewer, with at least one light source directed to the item. For best results in showing off the item details where the light hits, set the item’s color to a darker tone but not too dark (pitch black for example may hide fine details in fabric-texture, seems, wrinkles, etc).
♥ If you have trouble in setting and/or adjusting light sources during your photo shoots, you can try wearing one of our free HEC – Body Lights for ALM Testing. They are included as a separate box in most of our products, but they are also available on Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HEC-Body-Light-Bundle-for-ALM-Testing-U/11272272)
♥ We hope you understand that if the guidelines are repeatedly not followed without reasonable explanation, we’ll have to remove you from the groups (3 strikes is all we can afford).
We deeply ♥ Thank you! ♥ for your support!